Saturday, October 4, 2008

3 months old

Ok, so the "time-flying" portion of our lives have now begun. For the first 2 months of Avery's life, time seemed to crawl. No more! This past month has flown by. She is already 3 months old! These photos were taken on her 3-month-birthday. Adorable!


We are definitely starting to enjoy each other. Smiles come more and more frequently (except on the day of these photos, of course). We are starting to develop a routine. She is starting to sleep longer through the night usually. Which consequently puts all of us in a better mood.


She still does not like tummy time or the car seat, but we still engage in both of them. She has even rolled from her tummy to her back 3 times and her neck control is amazing. We spend our days talking, going for walks, getting out of the house, and learning new things (her and I both). She is doing pretty well at grabbing things, especially her elephant which she seems to love talking to also. The swing is still a life saver. But despite all these things, I am afraid I may be developing a couch potato, she loves watching the images on the TV. Hopefully, this will not be an activity she gets too much time doing.



As Avery grabs for things and sucks on her hands a lot, Kevin is suspecting she could be a lefty! I'm not sure where she would have picked up that trait, but we will have to wait and see.


There is your 3 month update. Talk to you later! Tonya

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Tonya! Congratulations on your beautiful daughter. My mother and your mother-in-law are life long friends - they were in each others' weddings. You can check out my little family at http://thecaswellclan.blogspot.com/

I just started blogging, but I'm really enjoying it. I would love to catch up with you!
angie (keener) caswell

Anonymous said...

I need an Avery fix! These beautiful pictures make me ache for wanting to hold her. We will be there soon! (you think I am kidding....nope not kidding,lol)Love you all, Grams and him (who remains grandpa nameless)